Admission and Registrar’s Office
Our Mission Statement
The Admission and Registrar’s Office of Polk State College reinforces the core values of the College by maintaining a culture of service in our interactions with students, staff, and faculty. We strive to treat each person with individual attention and continually seek ways to improve our practices and work tools so that we reflect the culture of service and value to our students.
The Admission and Registrar’s Office provides student services in all locations with full services in Winter Haven, Lakeland and JD Alexander/Lake Wales Center.
- Registration assistance
- Transcript requests
- Enrollment verifications (certificates)
- Verification of degrees to employers and others
- Maintenance of grades and student attendance records found in PASSPORT.
- Catalogs and forms
- Commencement and graduation processing
- FERPA management. Find FERPA forms and info.
- Application to limited-access programs (AS in Health Sciences)
- Evaluation of transcripts for incoming students
- Incoming and outgoing transient student requests
- Residency determinations
- Non-credit course (Corporate College) registration
- Policy questions and requests (Found in the catalog)
- Enforcement of academic standards found in the catalog, rules, and procedures
Hours of Operation
Polk State College is fully operational in the remote environment while campuses and centers are closed to students and visitors due to the COVID-19 public health emergency.
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. by calling 863.297.1000
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or messaging the webchat feature located in the bottom right corner of the polk.edu homepage
Academic Support Line
Students with technological needs may call the College’s Academic Support Line at 863.669.2833, which operates Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.