Payment Method: Major Credit Card (Cash is not accepted for transcript orders)
Recipient Info: Email Address and Contact Name
Identification: Your social security number and Polk State ID
- Our official transcript provider is Credentials Inc. PASSPORT will direct you to the official Polk State College ordering system provided by Credentials Inc.
- Official transcripts will be delivered by secure PDF format or electronic exchange through a service called FASTER. Secure PDF goes out on the day ordered if the student has no record holds.
- A recipient email address is required to order a transcript via secure PDF.
- Polk State charges a $5.00 transcript fee per transcript.
- Orders are done through PASSPORT. All students have a PASSPORT account, whether an alumnus or a current student.
- Login to PASSPORT, and click the “Official Transcript” icon under Quick Links. You will be directed to the Credentials Inc. ordering system for Polk State College.
- When an official copy is not required, we suggest that students print their academic record available online at PASSPORT under “Records” then select “Display unofficial transcript.”
- You may order a paper copy by following the instructions under the Official Transcript link in PASSPORT.
- If you have an obligation or hold for any reason, you must satisfy your obligations before you can order a transcript.
Requesting transcripts from other institutions
- Students must contact the institution they attended to order transcripts to be sent to Polk State College. We recommend you visit the website of the institution you attended and search for their transcript ordering process.
- At times, private institutions are closed or have change names. This state of Florida website may help you locate transcripts for independent institutions.