Payment Method: Major Credit Card (Cash is not accepted for transcript orders)
Recipient Info: Email Address and Contact Name
Identification: Your social security number and Polk State ID
- Our official transcript provider is Credentials Inc. PASSPORT will direct you to the official Polk State College ordering system provided by Credentials Inc.
- Official transcripts will be delivered by secure PDF format or electronic exchange through a service called FASTER. Secure PDF goes out on the day ordered if the student has no record holds.
- A recipient email address is required to order a transcript via secure PDF.
- Polk State charges a $5.00 transcript fee per transcript.
- Orders are done through PASSPORT. All students have a PASSPORT account, whether an alumnus or a current student.
- Login to PASSPORT, and click the “Official Transcript” icon under Quick Links. You will be directed to the Credentials Inc. ordering system for Polk State College.
- When an official copy is not required, we suggest that students print their academic record available online at PASSPORT under “Records” then select “Display unofficial transcript.”
- You may order a paper copy by following the instructions under the Official Transcript link in PASSPORT.
- If you have an obligation or hold for any reason, you must satisfy your obligations before you can order a transcript.
- Required if you do not have an associate, bachelor’s or higher degree.
- Check PASSPORT. We might already have it! We order it for you electronically when you apply if you attended a Florida public high school.
- Contact your high school to order a transcript. It must be official.
- Home-School students must complete the Home School Affidavit.
- Students who have a GED, must order an official GED transcript. Go to Admission and Registrar forms for GED details. More on GED transcripts from all states.
- Click here for Polk State College address or email address for official transcripts.
- Deadline is six weeks before the semester begins.
- Each institution has its own transcript ordering system. Contact your transferring institution for details on ordering.
- The student must order his or her own transcripts. Polk State cannot order post-secondary transcripts for the student.
- If an institution is closed and no longer in business, contact the state department of education where the school operated. The state of Florida independent institution website may help you locate transcripts for independent institutions.
WHAT TRANSCRIPTS SHOULD BE SENT?
Required (You must transfer credit.) Not Required Optional (You want to transfer edit.)
- Regionally accredited institutions that offer college credit courses.^
- Institutions that are not regionally accredited.**^
- Vocational or non-credit institutions that do not offer college credit courses.^
- All credit by exam such as IB, CLEP, AP, DANTES, Excelsior
All are required. International Institutions outside the US and its territories. *Financial Aid cannot be disbursed until all required transcripts have been submitted and evaluated. Watch your PASSPORT Account to know when your transcripts arrive and when they are evaluated **Requires a course-by-course evaluation.
WHAT ARE POLK STATE’S CODES FOR ORDERING SCORES AND CREDIT?
- Polk State College FICE code: 001514.
- AP, CLEP, SAT, and TOEFL: collegeboard.org. Polk State’s score report code: 5548.
- ACT: actstudent.org. Polk State’s score report code: 007570.
HOW ARE CREDITS APPLIED AND GRANTED FOR CREDIT-BY-EXAM AND OTHER COLLEGE CREDIT MECHANISMS?
Polk State College uses state standards for granting credit found at fldoe.org. Search for Credit-by Exam Equivalencies. Once the transcript arrives, credits are posted within six weeks. More here
HOW DO I REQUEST OFFICIAL TEST SCORE REPORTS?
Polk State College requires official test score reports be sent directly from the testing service in order to post the scores to your academic transcript. Send directly to the Office of the Registrar. Address found here.
WHERE DO I ORDER TRANSCRIPTS OF TEST SCORES?
- American College Testing (ACT)
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Scholastic Aptitude Testing (SAT I and SAT II)
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support(DANTES)
- Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) Polk State Code: 5548
- phone: 609-771-7100
- fax: 609-771-7500
Financial Aid Bookstore Purchase Dates (FASTRACK 2)