Polk State College has established its financial aid program with two goals in mind:
- To assist students in financing their post-secondary education.
- To attract to the College students with a variety of abilities and skills.
To accomplish this, Polk State College offers a variety of financial aid programs, including grants, scholarships, and loans.
Who Can Apply?
Students or prospective students who have a high school diploma or GED may apply. Additional requirements are outlined in the video below.
How To Apply?
Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form is required for all federal, state and some institutional aid. The FAFSA form can also be filled out online at fafsa.ed.gov. *If you encounter problems viewing this video, please update your browser.
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Opportunity Grant
- Florida Student Assistance Grant
- TEACH Grant – Pending
- Federal Direct
- Direct Subsidized Loan
- Direct Unsubsidized Loan
- Direct Plus Loan
- Federal Work-Study Program
- Florida Work Experience Program
The process the school uses to confirm that the data reported on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is accurate. The school has the authority to contact you for documentation that supports income and other information. Please check your Passport account for further details.