COVID Relief Funds for Students

Polk State College is currently accepting applications for COVID Relief Funds. These are Student Emergency Aid funds that are part of the federal Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF). These funds are referred to as HEERF Emergency Grant Funds.


An individual eligible for these funds must be a Polk State College student who:

  • Possesses a high school diploma/high school equivalency and who is enrolled as degree-seeking student, or
  • Is enrolled in a Polk State College short-term training program.


To apply for HEERF Emergency Grant Funds, individuals must:

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions can be found here: