The IRS Offers 4 Easy Options
- Go to www.irs.gov and click on Order a Tax Return or Account Transcript
- Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool
1. Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov
2. Log onto your FAFSA
3. Click on the link called
“Make FAFSA Corrections”
4. Click on the tab called
5. If prompted, enter the student’s or parent’s PIN number, and click the link called “Link to IRS”
6. Follow the prompts, and save application
7. You will receive a confirmation page
- IRS Form 4506-T (or Form 4506-T-EZ), Request for Transcript of Tax Return. IRS forms are available online at www.irs.gov
You must have available:
a) Social Security Number
b) Date of Birth
c) Address on file with IRS
Submit Verification Worksheet with Tax Return Transcript to Financial Aid Office.
- These transcripts are mailed to your home address, free of charge. Allow 5 to 10 days for delivery.
- 800.908.9946 and follow the voice prompts.
- Any IRS Office
- * Submit your fully completed verification worksheet along with your tax return transcript to the Financial Aid office.