- All new students, students readmitting after one year of separation, students changing degree paths, and dual enrollment/Collegiate students must complete Student Orientation. Transient students are not required to complete Student Orientation.
- You do not need to see an advisor before taking Student Orientation.
- You can pause. Do not skip or exit you will lose your progress and have to restart the orientation.
- Call the Information Center at 863.297.1000 if you are experiencing any issues.
- Click on the link below to begin your orientation; this is accessed without the need to log into Canvas. If you receive a pop-up to log in, ignore the message and continue with your orientation.
- Allow 72 hours during normal business hours for emailed Orientation holds to be lifted.
Best viewed in Chrome or Firefox. Internet Explorer and Safari are not supported.
24/7 online \ Computers available on all campuses in Advising and TLCC