The Polk State College District Board of Trustees will hold its monthly Board meeting at 4:00 p.m on Monday, November 27, 2017, in WST 126 on the Winter Haven campus.
DBOT Meeting Agendas
- November 27, 2017 DBOT Agenda
- October 23, 2017 DBOT Agenda
- September 25, 2017 DBOT Agenda
- August 28, 2017 DBOT Agenda
DBOT Meeting Minutes
- June 27, 2016 DBOT Minutes
- May 23, 2016 DBOT Minutes
- April 25, 2016 DBOT Minutes
- April 25, 2016 Budget Workshop Minutes
- March 28, 2016 DBOT Minutes
- February 22, 2016 DBOT Minutes
- January 25, 2016 DBOT Minutes
- November 30, 2015 DBOT Minutes
- October 26, 2015 DBOT Minutes
- September 28, 2015 DBOT Minutes
- August 24, 2015 DBOT Minutes
Public Participation (DBOT Rule 6Hx21 1.02)
At every regular meeting of the Board and at any meeting at which official action of the Board is to be taken, and prior to any official action being considered by the Board, members of the public shall be given an opportunity to address the Board regarding any issue on the Board agenda for that meeting. Presentations by any individual shall be limited to three (3) minutes. In order for meetings to proceed in an efficient and orderly process, the Board Chair may announce special rules to limit the number of speakers, shorten or lengthen to time allowed to speakers, designate representatives to speak on behalf of a group, or other conditions consistent with the requirements of Section 286.0114, Florida Statutes.
At the discretion of the Chair and within limits established by the Chair, individuals requesting the opportunity to address the Board on an issue not on the agenda of the current Board meeting may be allowed to speak at the end of the meeting prior to adjournment. Student appeals for grades or discipline issues are not heard by the District Board of Trustees. Students wishing to file an appeal are referred to Procedure 1018.