Polk State College Bookstores
The Winter Haven Campus and Lakeland Campus bookstores provide in-person services, online ordering, delivery by mail, and curbside pickup. Additionally, Polk State’s bookstores offer returns by mail for rental textbooks. Students should visit the Rental Return page on the online bookstore site to create a $5 UPS label. Students will need their order ID to complete the transaction.
- August 30–November 23 | Monday – Friday | 10 a.m.–4 p.m. | Closed weekends
- November 24-26 Closed for Thanksgiving
- November 29–December 10 | 10 a.m.– 4 p.m. | Monday – Friday | Closed weekends
- December 13–30 | 10 a.m.–3 p.m. | Monday – Friday | Closed weekends and December 24 & 31
- January 3–14 | 9 a.m.–5 p.m. | Monday – Friday | Closed weekends
- Saturday, January 8 | 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Beginning January 17 | 10 a.m.–4 p.m. | Monday – Friday | Closed weekends
MY COLLEGE BOOKSTORE APP
The My College Bookstore app offers exclusives and discounts, from the bookstore site, Apple’s App Store, or Google Play. Click here for more information.
HOW TO PLACE AN ONLINE ORDER
A step-by-step guide that explains how to buy or rent course material online is available here.
Students can now buy books through the online order option and can receive books by mail or through curbside pickup on the Lakeland or Winter Haven campus.
Students will receive an email when their orders are ready to be shipped or picked up curbside. With curbside pickup, students can park in designated spaces, call the bookstore, and receive their order in the parking lot. Maps of the parking areas are available below. Curbside pickup hours are the same as those for the bookstores. Please note that when picking up books, students must have a photo ID.
Lakeland Campus | email@example.com | 863.665.8431
Winter Haven Campus | firstname.lastname@example.org | 863.299.3325
The Online Bookstore can be accessed via polk.bncollege.com