- Must be at least 18 years old for most trips
- Enroll in at least one course associated with the trip, or the non-credit option
- Minimum 2.0 GPA and in good academic standing
- No discipline record on file
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE STUDYING ABROAD:
- Will share a room with 1 – 3 people
- Extensive walking and/or hiking typically involved
- Flights – Long transcontinental flight or small planes may be used for short flights
- Public transportation may include train and ferry
- Foreign hotels may not have air conditioning and the elevators may be very small if one at all
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply for passport – $135 – for more info visit www.travel.state.gov
- Apply and submit the following study abroad forms with passport copy online.
- Register and pay non-refundable deposit online.
- Pay for trip course(s) separately. Once you have registered for the trip, you will be enrolled in the course(s) and notified to make payment.
- Make installment payments and/or pay trip payments by deadlines (Balance typically due 30-60 days prior to trip depending on the trip)
- Please review travel and safety resources in Related Links.
For additional information please contact Kim Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 863.669.4917.