- Financial aid may be available if you qualify. Please contact Kim Simpson at email@example.com or 863.669.4917 to set up an appointment to discuss your financial aid options.
GUADELOUPE – Environmental Science Program
Deadline: August 1, 2017. Partial scholarships available towards the Polk State College Guadeloupe Environmental Science study abroad program, November 2017.
SCHOLARSHIP DESCRIPTION: (9) Award recipients will receive scholarships for the science study abroad program to the Guadeloupe, November 16 – 25, 2017. Recipients must take BSC1311C, EVR1001C, or OCE2001C with the study abroad program and have it count towards their degree. Award values range from $500 – $1400 depending on financial need. Passport fee, course tuition and spending money is not included.
- Take one of these courses, EVR1000C, BSC1311C or OCE2001C with the study abroad program.
- Academic standing of 2.0 or higher.
- Participant must write a 300-500 word essay regarding why they wish to receive the scholarship and how this trip will benefit their life and career.
- Fill out both forms attached below & essay and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at LTB1267 by August 1, 2017.
Please contact email@example.com for any additional information and/or questions.