Common Questions

  1. I am an online student. How do I register for accommodations?

    Contact the Director of Disability and Counseling Services at 863.669.2309. The Director will then e-mail you a copy of the Disability Self-Disclosure form and tell you what documentation you will need to send in order to get approved for services. Once you have completed the Self-Disclosure form and provided the appropriate documentation, the Director will send you a welcome letter and contact your instructors to let them know of your approved accommodations.