The Purchasing Department is responsible for the procurement of goods and services for the College, and for preparing/reviewing all College contracts.
- Establishing and administering purchasing policies
- Dealing fairly with all potential sources of supply
- Obtaining goods and services in an efficient and businesslike manner
- Consolidating purchases of like or common items
- Obtaining fair prices for materials, equipment, supplies, and services
- Generally defining how to effect cost savings and coordinate purchasing and contracting procedures for Polk State College
PURCHASE ORDERS ARE REQUIRED. Verbal orders are not allowed. Goods received without previous issuance of a valid purchase order will be returned to the vendor.