The following reports are generated by the Florida College System or the State University System. More data will be added in the near future.
The reports below are summarized extracts from the annual state accountability reports, organized in the sequence of the state’s accountability measures. How the individual measures are calculated is described here:
Florida College System Accountability Definitions
The comparative state-wide detail measures are updated annually and can be accessed via the links below.
1. High School Graduates Enrolled
4. Retention of AA Degree Seekers
5. Success of AA Degree Seekers
6. Retention of AS Degree Seekers
7. Success of AS Degree Seekers
8. Retention of PSVC – ATD Seekers
9. Success of PSVC – ATD Seekers
10. Retention of Baccalaureate Degree Seekers
11. Success of Baccalaureate Degree Seekers
12. AA Transfer to SUS – All Students
14. AA Transfer to SUS Non-College Prep Students
15. AA Transfer to SUS College Prep Students
16. Vocational Program Placement Rate
17. Success of College Prep Reading Students
18. Success of College Prep Writing Students
19. Success of College Prep Math Students
20. Retention of College Prep AA Degree Seekers
21. Success of College Prep AA Degree Seekers
State Fact Books
The Florida College System Fact Books contain data for the entire community college system and each of the 28 colleges. These files are housed at the Florida Department of Education.
Community College Fact Book Library (FDOE Website)
Other FDOE Publications
The Community College & Technical Center MIS publishes a variety of other reports and information sources downloadable from their website via the link below.
CCTC Reports and Publications (FDOE Website)