- Once you have met the admission requirements, you will be ready to apply to the Occupational Therapy Assistant program. The application window is available every fall term:
- September 1 through September 15 – prospective candidates applying via Linkage Program from Hillsborough Community College, St. Petersburg Community College, and Pasco-Hernando Community College need to apply electronically during this window.
- September 1 through September 30 – for general admission candidates.
- The link for the application window is activated at 12:00 MIDNIGHT on September 1.
- Have the following documents ready for uploading (ensure that you first scan the documents and save them as PDF documents):
- Observation hours form, or letter from occupational therapy (OT) personnel certifying your knowledge of occupational therapy (letter must be written in the letterhead of the agency and signed by the therapist, including license number)
- Complete all the questions and ensure to upload all the required documents.
- Submit the application.
- Linkage candidates will receive notifications of admission status during the first week of October. The rest of the candidates will receive notifications during the first week of November.
- Be sure to follow the Step-by-Step Registration Instructions, so that you are aware of what to expect.
NOTE: Before applying, ensure to create a new Customer Account if you do not have one already. Ensure to complete this task before September 1.
- Click on this APPLICATION LINK to access the application form.