Financial Aid

  1. Can I use Veteran’s Administration (VA) benefits to pay for my flight training?

    Yes, you can apply VA benefits, especially Post-9/11 GI Bill funding, to your flight training at Polk State College. VA benefits will pay for tuition, books, supplies, and flight training costs. Contact our Financial Aid department for additional information on VA benefits and funding options.