Cash Management Department
No, payments can be made online, in-person or via mail to:
Polk State College
999 Ave H NE
Winter Haven, FL 33881
- Cash Management Assistants are available on the Winter Haven & Lakeland Campuses
- Mon-Thurs 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Fri 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; closed on weekends.
- ChildCare Testing Nights 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. for specific days such as the Beginning of Fall & Spring term classes, First Major Disbursement of Fall & Spring term, First 2 days of Open Registration for Fall & Spring term. Please contact CMA office for additional details at 863-297-1000 ext 5536 or 6146. Extended hours are subject to change as needed.
We accept cash, check/money order, credit/debit (includes Visa, MC, Amex & Discover).
No, however, we do offer a third party payment plan through NelNet.
Yes, in person only with help from a Cash Management Assistant.
Refunds that are NOT financial aid related are disbursed within 21 business days of the first day of class. Payments made via cash or check are refunded through BankMobile and credit/debit card payments will go back to the card used for purchase.
Log into Passport, select pay now, select Tuition Payment Plan. You will be re-directed to the NelNet website to complete your payment plan. NelNet 800.609.8056
Yes. Contact NelNet directly at 800.609.8056 for details regarding deadlines for increasing/decreasing the amount of your plan, or plan cancellation. For additional information, contact the Office of Student Accounts at 863.297.1000 x5082.
Refunds or overpayments to NelNet will be issued by Polk State College 45 days after the last day of the add and drop period for the main term session. For additional information contact the Office of Student Accounts @ 863-297-1000 x5082
Contact the Office of Student Accounts at 863.297.1000 x5082.
Disbursement dates are available on the academic calendar, or by contacting Financial Aid at 863.297.1000 x5388.
Contact Financial Aid at 863.297.1000 x5388.