Honors Program Student Council
Purpose and Mission
– The purpose of the Honors Program Student Council (HPSC) is to facilitate communication between the Honors Program students and Honors faculty with the goal of expanding and improving the Honors Program.
– Our mission is to communicate our ideas for improvement and expansion of the Honors Program, in addition to planning educational and recreational events for members to attend.
– The HPSC sponsors Honors events, offers leadership roles and plans entertaining and educational trips for the Honors Program students.
– Polk State College students who are in the Polk State College Honors Program are eligible to join the council. This includes Collegiate High School students and dual-enrolled students in the Honors Program.
– Members of the HPSC help plan field trips, activities, and on-campus leadership functions that offer fellowship and academic success for Honors students.
Contact us for information on upcoming events! email@example.com