Paramedic Program Application
The Paramedic Program accepts ONLY online applications using the instructions link below.
Instructions for Online Application in Etrieve
- Apply April 1 – April 30 for admission into August program
- Apply July 1 – July 31 for admission into January program
- Current State of Florida EMT License
- Current Polk State College student in good standing
- Current BLS (CPR) certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Completed all college preparatory courses in reading and writing, as well as MAT0012 (Arithmetic with Pre-Algebra), if necessary
- Successful completion of: BSC1084C, or BSC2085C and BSC2086C
Current grade point average (GPA) of 2.00 or higher*Please note that prerequisites to a program and courses that can be taken prior to admission to a program can change; students not yet admitted may be required to take additional or alternate prerequisites prior to admission to the program. Advanced placement for paramedics is not utilized by the Polk State College Emergency Medical Services Program.
- Instructions for Online Application in Etrieve
- Apply online
- Candidates will be notified of their status by email at the end of each application window.