Educational Talent Search 2017 Summer Fun Activities
Parents and Students:
Welcome to another summer of fun, learning, college tours, and community service!
SUMMER FUN ACTIVITIES FILL UP EARLY and SPACE is LIMITED! Deadline to register for any of the activities listed below to be announced June 3rd.
Please fill out the Registration Form and the Field Trip/Medical Permission Form (must be notarized) located on the right. You may mail the forms or drop them off at our office, which is located in the Administration building at the Winter Haven campus, WAD 173.
Polk State College
Educational Talent Search
999 Avenue H NE #5
Winter Haven, FL 33881
Note: Faxed forms will NOT be accepted.
Students who do not show up for an activity they signed up for and do not call our office at 863.297.1097 to cancel at least one day prior to the activity, will not be able to participate in the next event.
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to contact us!
Each trip has a cap on the number of students who may participate. Submitting the forms does not guarantee participation.
ETS retains the right to cancel any trip due to lack of participation.
Questions? Please call our office at 863.297.1097
- 16th – Lakeland Community Theater 121 S. Lake Avenue (Transportation WILL Not Be Provided) (Parents will drop & pick up students at Theater)
- 20th – Southeastern University/Cinemark Cinema ( Middle School ONLY) Lakeland (Transportation & lunch WILL Be Provided)
- 22nd – University of North Florida/Ripley’s Believe it or Not (High School Students & Rising 9th Graders ONLY) (Transportation & Lunch WILL Be Provided)
- 27th – Community Service-Lighthouse Ministries (High School Students & Rising 9th Graders ONLY) (Transportation & Lunch Will Be Provided)
- 29th – University of Central Florida/Madame Tussaud’s (High School Students & Rising 9th Graders only) Transportation & Lunch WILL Be Provided)
- 11th – St. Leo University/Pioneer Florida Museum (Transportation & Lunch WILL BE Provided)
- 17th – Baseball Game – Lakeland (Transportation & Lunch WILL Be Provided)
- 18th – University of Tampa/Henry B. Plant Museum (High School Only & Rising 9th Graders ONLY) (Transportation & Lunch Will Be Provided)
- 20th – Florida Polytechnic University/AM Bowling (Middle School ONLY) (Transportation & Lunch WILL Be Provided)
- 25th – Florida Atlantic University/Gumbo Limbo Nature Center (High School & Rising 9th Graders ONLY) (Transportation & Lunch WILL Be Provided)
- 1st – TEAM Building PSC LL Campus (Transportation Will NOT Be Provided) (Parents will drop & pick Students up) (Lunch WILL Be Provided)
- 3rd – TEAM Building PSC WH Campus (Transportation Will NOT Be Provided) (Parents will drop & pick Students up) (Lunch WILL Be Provided)
APPROPRIATE CLOTHING AND CONFORTABLE SHOES TO BE WORN AT ALL EVENTS.
NOTE: NO SPAGHETTI STRAPS AND NO SHORT SHORTS ALLOWED.
Polk State College is committed to and encourages equal opportunity/equity/access for its programs, services and activities.