Educational Talent Search 2019 Summer Program
Parents and Students:
Welcome to another summer of fun, learning, college tours, and community service!
Parents please complete both sides of the Registration Form and Notarized Field Trip/Medical Permission Form and mail to: Educational Talent Search, Polk State College, 999 Avenue H, Northeast, Winter Haven, FL 33881 or drop them off at the Educational Talent Search office in the Administration Building on the Winter Haven campus, WAD 173.
Polk State College
Educational Talent Search
999 Avenue H NE
Winter Haven, Florida 33881
SPACE IS LIMITED, so please send this form back to us as soon as possible. We expect that all activities will fill up early, therefore a DEADLINE of May 29, 2019, is in effect.
Note: Faxed forms will NOT be accepted.
Students who do not show up for an activity they signed up for and do not call our office at 863.297.1097 to cancel at least one day prior to the activity, will not be able to participate in the next event.
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to contact us.
Each trip has a cap on the number of students who may participate. Submitting the forms does not guarantee participation.
ETS retains the right to cancel any trip due to lack of participation.
Questions? Please call our office at 863.297.1097
- 6/11 – South Florida State College / Movie (Middle school students only)
- 6/13 – Lakeland Community Theatre (Middle school students only) 121 S. Lake Avenue, Lakeland, FL 33801
- 6/18 – University of Central Florida / Orlando Science Center (High school students and rising 9th graders only)
- 6/26 – Ringling College of Design / Mote Marine Aquarium / Ringling Museum of Art (High school students and rising 9th graders only)
- 7/9 – University of Florida / Santa Fe Zoo (High school students and rising 9th graders only)
- 7/11 – Port of Tampa Harbor Tour / Florida Aquarium
- 7/17 – Florida Southern College / AMF Bowling (Middle school students only)
- 7/23 – Florida Atlantic University / Butterfly World (High school students and rising 9th graders only)
- 7/30 – Warner University / HEART Village (Middle school students only)
- 8/1 – Adventure Island (Middle school students only)
APPROPRIATE CLOTHING AND COMFORTABLE SHOES TO BE WORN AT ALL EVENTS.
NOTE: NO SPAGHETTI STRAPS AND NO SHORT SHORTS ALLOWED.
Polk State College is committed to and encourages equal opportunity/equity/access for its programs, services, and activities.