Educational Talent Search helps to ensure that program participants are successful in reaching their fullest potential in middle school, high school, and to graduate from a post-secondary institution.
ETS Services and Activities
- Academic needs assessment
- Academic advising
- Continuous, sequential services for students in grades 6-12
- Career and college exploration
- Parent and student orientation
- Personal attention
- Tutoring, study skills, and test anxiety workshops
- ACT and SAT preparation
- College preparatory workshops
- Assistance in completing college admission applications
- Assistance in completing financial aid applications
- Assistance in scholarship searches
- Services for students and adults re-entering school
- Field trips to community colleges and universities
- Cultural enrichment field activities
- Summer activities
To apply or obtain an application, see the Related Info section to the right of the Eligibility page. For further information, please call 863.297.1097 or email ETS Director Pedro A. Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Polk State College is committed to and encourages equal opportunity/equity/access for its programs, services and activities.