We are so excited about your interest in the Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education. We know the Admission process can seem overwhelming, so we have created an Admission Checklist to help ensure you don’t miss a step.
- Please review the Admission Checklist carefully and complete all items under the “TO DO” section.
- Make plans to attend the required Coffee & Conversations orientation event. At Coffee & Conversations, we will
- review specifics about the program
- help you choose your courses
- complete paperwork to be formally admitted to the program.
- To register for Coffee & Conversations event, please use the link on the Admission Checklist.
- If you hit a roadblock, please contact your assigned Program Coordinator for assistance. For a print-friendly version of the Admission Checklist, click here.
Please see Admission Checklist for fall and spring admission deadlines.
After Coffee & Conversations:
Watch for your Admission Notification! After admission, you can register for classes, obtain your badge for field studies, and even register for the GKT. If you have any questions during the admission process, please email email@example.com.