The purpose of the AQC Committee is to:
- Review all new proposed curricula
- Review proposed curricular changes
- Recommend action on curricular changes to the Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Provide the forum and mechanism for processing and coordinating outcomes and accountability activities as they relate to courses and programs
- Provide the forum and mechanism for more specific processing and coordinating of outcomes and assessment activities as they relate to Developmental Education, General Education, and other Advanced and Professional courses and programs
- Serve in an advisory manner on curricular matters as needed and as appropriate.
For proposal instructions, please visit the Academic Quality Council PIE page at the following link, or contact Sarah Plazak at firstname.lastname@example.org.