AQC – Academic Quality Council
The purpose of the AQC is to:
• Review all newly proposed curricula
• Review proposed curricular changes
• Recommend action on curricular changes to the Provost / Vice President, Academic Affairs
• Provide the forum and mechanism for processing and coordinating outcomes and accountability activities as they relate to courses and programs
• Provide the forum and mechanism for more specific processing and coordinating of outcomes and assessment activities as they relate to Developmental Education, General Education, and other Advanced and Professional courses and programs
• Serve in an advisory manner on curricular matters as needed and as appropriate.