How to Register
Thank you for your interest in the National Public Safety Innovation Academy. The following steps will guide you through the process to register for the upcoming academy.
Visit the National Public Safety Innovation Academy – Polk State Continuing Education registration page which can be accessed HERE.
Click on “Add to Cart”
Click “Sign In” if you are a returning student or “Create New Profile” if you are a new student.
- No class unlock key required. Leave that field blank.
- Select “Student Profile” for profile type.
- Enter student information, required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
- Leave the Class unlock keys field blank.
- Select mail and email preferences. Selecting to receive course related information via email is recommended.
Click “Checkout” in the upper right of the page.
Please read the refund policy and click “Agree to Policies” box to confirm that you have read and understand the information.
Click “Checkout” at the bottom of the page.
Enter name and click “I Agree”
You will be redirected to the payment gateway. Please confirm all information matches credit or debit card account before processing payment.
Click “Process Payment”
Click on “Display printable receipt” for a payment receipt. An email copy is automatically sent to the registrant’s email address.
Click on “Print confirmation” for a confirmation receipt. An email copy is automatically sent to the registrant’s email address.
If you have questions about registration or need assistance, please contact Kelly Wedley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 863.669.2913.