Polk State Lakeland Collegiate High School
Polk State Lakeland Collegiate High School is a charter high school housed within Polk State College and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. The purpose of the school is to provide academic and technical education for serious high school junior and senior students who desire to undertake college-level study. The two-year curriculum enables students to complete a high school diploma and many of the requirements for an associate degree, simultaneously, in either academic transfer or technical education options. You can reach Polk State Lakeland Collegiate High School by phone at 863.669.2322.
Polk State Lakeland Collegiate High School Profile for Class of 2021
- 170 graduates
- 117 graduates received Polk State Associate in Arts degrees
- The average credits earned per student is 59 college credits
- 103 graduates have a high school GPA of 4.0 or greater
- The class completed 17,596 community service hours
- The class earned more than $2.1 million in scholarships
- Graduates will continue their education at the University of Alabama, University of Florida, Florida State University, University of South Florida, University of Central Florida, Florida Polytechnic University, The Savannah College of Art, and Design, Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, Howard University, University of Miami, and more.
- Divyanshi Saini is valedictorian with a 4.730 GPA
- Meghan Kendrick is salutatorian with a 4.727 GPA
Polk State Collegiate High School
3425 Winter Lake Road – Station 63
Lakeland, Florida 33803
School Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Office Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Mr. Rick Jeffries is the Parental Involvement Representative for Polk State Lakeland Collegiate High School. Mr. Jeffries can be reached at 863-669-2322 or email@example.com
School Grade for the 2015-16 School Year is = A
School Grade for the 2016-17 School Year is = A
School Grade for the 2017-18 School Years is = A
School Grade for the 2018-19 School Years is = A
School Grade for the 2019-20 School Years is = N/A
School Grade for the 2020-21 School Years is = N/A