Polk State Lakeland Collegiate High School is a charter high school housed within Polk State College and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. The purpose of the school is to provide academic and technical education for serious high school junior and senior students who desire to undertake college-level study. The two-year curriculum enables students to complete a high school diploma and many of the requirements for an associate degree, simultaneously, in either academic transfer or technical education options. You can reach Polk State Lakeland Collegiate High School by phone at 863.669.2322.
School Profile for the Class of 2018:
- 144 graduates.
- 103 graduates received a Polk State Associate in Arts degree.
- 86 graduates have a high school grade-point average (GPA) of 4.0 or greater.
- The average student earned 59.6 college credits.
- The class completed 25,830 community service hours.
- The class earned more than $2.7 million in scholarships.
- Graduates will continue their education at Dartmouth College, University of Pennsylvania, University of Chicago, University of Florida, Florida State University, Louisiana State University, Colorado State University, Emory University, Polk State College, and more.
- Kaitlyn Kelley is valedictorian with a 4.739 GPA.
- Harrison Chen is salutatorian with a 4.728 GPA.
School Hours: 7:15 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Office Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.