Polk State Lakeland Collegiate High School
Polk State Lakeland Collegiate High School is a charter high school housed within Polk State College and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. The purpose of the school is to provide academic and technical education for serious high school junior and senior students who desire to undertake college-level study. The two-year curriculum enables students to complete a high school diploma and many of the requirements for an associate degree, simultaneously, in either academic transfer or technical education options. You can reach Polk State Lakeland Collegiate High School by phone at 863.669.2322.
School Profile for the Class of 2019:
- 157 graduates
- 110 graduates received Polk State Associate in Arts degrees
- The average student earned 59 college credits
- 97 graduates have a high school GPA of 4.0 or greater
- The class completed 26,660 community service hours
- The class earned more than $3.5 million in scholarships
- Graduates will continue their education at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, West Point Military Academy, Lousiana State University, Baylor University, University of Alabama, Appalachian State University, University of Florida, Florida State University, University of South Florida, University of Central Florida, Florida Polytechnic University, and more
- Rylan Taylor is valedictorian with a 4.703 GPA.
- Katherine Cossin is a salutatorian with a 4.692 GPA.
School Hours: 7:15 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Office Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
School Grade for 2016-17 “A”
School Grade for 2017-18 “A”
School Grade for 2018-19 “A”