Risk Management & Safety
Risk Management aspires to be a cost-effective, efficient, impactful, and transparent operation within the Division of Business Administration and Finance serving the campus community and affiliated entities as a strategic partner and resource for appropriately balancing risk and opportunity.
Areas of service include:
- Health & Safety Programs in partnership with Human Resources and Public Safety and Security
- Safety Trainings in partnership with Human Resources
- Environmental and Safety Audits in partnership with Facilities Planning, Construction, and Campus Operations
- Accident Investigations in partnership with Public Safety and Security
- Insurance and risk mitigation strategies
- Development of safety guidelines, policies, and procedures
For more information regarding Risk Management & Insurance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.