Polk State College, in partnership with the Florida Department of Health in Polk County (DOH-Polk), is hosting on-site, walk-in COVID-19 vaccination events for all individuals who are 12 years of age and older. The events will take place on the Lakeland and Winter Haven campuses beginning Monday, July 26, at the following locations and times.
Polk State Lakeland Campus, Lakeland Gallery, LTB
- Monday, July 26, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday, August 5, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday, August 12, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Polk State Winter Haven Campus, Winter Haven Gallery, WFA
- Tuesday, July 27, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 4, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 11, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Friday, August 13, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
The Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson vaccines will be offered at each event, and students, employees, and members of the community are encouraged to visit the College’s webpage at polk.edu/vaccine to learn more about the vaccines and download screening and consent forms. Vaccinations are free. It should be noted that to obtain the vaccine in Florida, individuals 12-18 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian.