Enrollment is open for the Fall 2021 Semester at Polk State College. Classes will begin on August 16.
- Current students can register for classes through their Passport accounts.
- Prospective students can submit a free online application to Polk State at polk.edu/admission-aid/admissionsteps.
- Dual enrollment students should work with their high school advisors and email DEregistration@polk.edu for registration assistance if needed.
Polk State will enter Phase III of its Return to Campus Plan on August 2, with all operations returning to campus and more face-to-face class options becoming available for the Fall 2021 Semester. When registering for classes in Passport, students should check the course descriptions for specific details about class formats and expectations. Additionally, services including advising and financial aid are currently available in person by visiting the Lakeland Technology Building (LTB) on the Lakeland Campus or Winter Haven Administration Building (WAD) on the Winter Haven Campus as well as remotely.
- Assistance with admission, advising, and registration is available by emailing email@example.com, calling 863.297.1000, or using the webchat in the bottom right corner of polk.edu/admission-aid.
- Assistance with financial aid is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 863.297.1004, or viewing the online FAFSA tutorial at polk.edu/admission-aid/financial-aid.
- Assistance with technology needs for students to access their classes is available through the Academic Support Line at 863.669.2833.
Students and visitors who come to campus should continue to follow Return to Campus Plan and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.