Enrollment is open for the Fall 2022 Semester at Polk State College. Classes will start on August 15.
Assistance with admission, advising, registration, and financial aid is available remotely and on campus. The College has increased access to services remotely and encourages students to utilize email, phone, webchat, etc. if it is not necessary to come to campus.
- Admission and registration assistance is available by emailing email@example.com, calling 863.297.1000, or messaging the webchat in the bottom right corner of the www.polk.edu/admission-aid page.
- Advising is available by email based on the first letter of last name (A-M: firstname.lastname@example.org and N-Z: email@example.com) or calling 863.297.1000.
- Financial aid assistance is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 863.297.1004, or messaging the webchat in the bottom right corner of the www.polk.edu/admission-aid page.
All individuals coming to campus are:
- Strongly encouraged to wear a mask while indoors on campus and to practice social distancing of at least 6 feet when possible;
- Strongly encouraged to get vaccinated and boosted;
- Encouraged to maintain hand hygiene with frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer;
- Expected to check themselves for symptoms of COVID-19 and stay home if exhibiting symptoms or if sick; and
- Expected to use the COVID Reporting Tool if they have been confirmed positive for COVID-19, exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, or believe that they have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
More information about the College’s Return to Campus plan is located on the College’s COVID-19 page.