Enrollment is open for the Fall 2021 Semester, which starts August 16 at Polk State College.
- Current students can register for classes through their Passport accounts.
- Prospective students can submit a free online application to Polk State at polk.edu/admission-aid/admissionsteps.
- Dual enrollment students should work with their high school advisors and email DEregistration@polk.edu for registration assistance if needed.
Enrollment will continue to take place after August 16 for 12-week and eight-week fall sessions.
- The 12-week session will begin on September 13.
- The Fastrack 2 eight-week session will begin on October 13.
Students who need assistance with admission, registration, advising, financial aid, and more can visit the Winter Haven Campus Administration Building (WAD) or the Lakeland Campus Technology Building (LTB).
While the College is in Phase III of its Return to Campus Plan, masks and cloth face coverings are strongly recommended for all individuals, vaccinated and unvaccinated, while indoors on campus. Additionally, all services have returned to campus but also remain available remotely.
- For remote assistance with admission, registration, and advising, students can email email@example.com, call 863.297.1000, or utilize the webchat feature in the bottom right corner of the polk.edu/admission-aid page.
- For remote assistance with financial aid, students can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 863.297.1004, or utilize the webchat feature in the bottom right corner of the polk.edu/admission-aid page.
- Students who need technology to complete their fall courses can contact the Academic Support Line at 863.669.2833.
Also in Phase III, more face-to-face classes will be available. It is important that students check the format and details of courses when registering for classes in Passport.
Students and visitors who come to campus should continue to follow Return to Campus Plan and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. More information and updates are available at polk.edu/covid19.