Technology Services 2015 Computer Refresh Schedule
Welcome to the Polk State Computer Refresh Schedule site. The remaining refresh schedule for all campuses and centers is as follows:
Each of you will be notified one to two days prior to your new workstation being delivered. A DNS team member will leave a checklist with your new computer verifying the items that have been moved from your old computer to the new computer.
Please copy all documents that you want to maintain to the “My Documents” folder.
If you have specialty devices such as dual monitors, an ergonomic keyboard, and a wireless mouse, they will remain and be installed along with the new computer.
Folders and Documents to be copied:
· All of the “My Documents” folder will be migrated to new computer.
· All “Outlook Archive files” will be migrated to new computer.
· All “Favorites” from Internet Explorer will be migrated to new computer.
· All “Desktop items” will be migrated to new computer.
· All approved Polk State applications will be installed on new computer. College-approved specialty applications noted on application survey will be installed.