The Help Desk at Polk State College can assist staff and faculty with these issues:
- Phones not working, static, name on phone
- Computers not working, performance issue, software installation
- Printers not working, performance issue, paper jam
- Classroom equipment issues with classroom computer, printer, phone, symposium, projector, etc.
- Resetting the password for your network account (used to logon to Outlook web access, Genesis, and Passport)
- Logging on computers at Polk State College
- Wi-Fi assistance
- Long distance code reset
- The Help Desk technician creates network logon ID, passwords, polk.edu email addresses, and long distance codes.
Contacting the Help Desk is easy.
- Put in a Track-It ticket via the Track-It portal on your desktop.
- Send an email to HelpDeskRequests@polk.edu
- Call the Help Desk at 863.292.3652 or extension 5111.