New York City Trip Registration Information – Please remember the following before signing up!!
- All payments are non-refundable once submitted (unless the entire trip is cancelled)
- First come, first served – all payments are time and date stamped through our system
- Numbers 50-100 go on a waiting list, then we will charter a second tour bus (if the second bus does not “make”, these deposits will be refunded – you will be notified if you are on the wait list however, every effort will be made to accommodate all students who wish to attend.)
- If you have any problems or questions do not hesitate to contact the office. Ms. Richard can walk you through problems with purchasing online
BEGIN THE PROCESS!
- Click – New York City – This will take you to Polk State College – Higher Reach, and our page.
- Add the trip to your cart
- If you already have a Higher Reach Account in the student’s name, you’ll be prompted to log in. If you do not have a Higher Reach Account, you will be prompted to create an account
- Account needs to be in Student’s Name
- Payment Information, billing address, etc. must be in the credit card holders name
- You must make a payment of the minimum of $100, or pay any amount greater than $100 (You must change the amount from 1580.00 to 100.00 if that is all you want to pay at this time)
We also attached a document that will assist you in creating your account and making your initial deposit.
Again, thank you for your faith in putting together a quality trip and entrusting us with your most prized possession! We look forward to serving you.
Collegiate High School Administrators
Mr. Jeffries, Ms. Greene, Dr. Barnes, and Dr. Downing
863.669.2322 CHS office
863.669.2923 GHS office