This course assists participants to:
- Obtain a patient’s basic information and history.
- Obtain vital signs.
- Perform a physical assessment and other routine procedures.
- Prepare patients for surgery and other treatments.
- Assist and interact with the patient’s family.
- Identify cultural traits that influence views on medical care.
- Reduce an individual’s fear of the hospital setting.
- Discern different cultural health belief systems.
PART 1 COURSE OFFERING:
| Polk State College Campus: TBD | Registration Fee: $159 | DEADLINE TO REGISTER: TBD
*Polk State Nursing Program students contact Kim at email@example.com for discounted pricing.
TO REGISTER, please follow the registration instructions.