The following rules and procedures are related to the Office of Equity and Diversity.
- Rule 3.12 – Equal Employment Opportunity
- Rule 3.27 – Harassment/Sexual Harassment
- Rule 4.01 – Code of Conduct for Students and Student Organizations
- Rule 4.02 – Admissions Policy
- Rule 4.24 – Policy Regarding Religious Observances by Students
- Rule 4.26 – Student Appeal/Complaint Policy
- Procedure 1035 – HIV/AIDS Procedure
- Procedure 5008 – Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- Procedure 5027 – Student Code of Conduct: Sexual Misconduct Procedure
- Procedure 5030 – Policy on Sexual Offenders and Sexual Predators
- Procedure 6013 – Employee Grievance Procedure
- Procedure 6014 – Recruiting/Employment Process
- Procedure 6052 – Equal Opportunity/Equity and Access
- Procedure 6054 – Applicant Equity Complaint Procedure
- Procedure 6068 – Screening Committee
- Procedure 6076 – Sexual Harassment
- Procedure 6077 – Accommodation of Religious Beliefs
- Procedure 6078 – Accommodation of Disabilities
- Procedure 6085 – Investigations
- Procedure 6086 – Harassment
Ms. Valparisa J. Baker is the Director of Equity and Diversity (OED) and also the College’s Equity Officer and Title IX Coordinator, who ensures compliance with federal, state and local laws prohibiting discrimination and sexual harassment. Employees and students who believe they have been a victim of discrimination or sexual harassment should contact:
Polk State College is committed to equal access/equal opportunity in its programs, activities, and employment. For additional information, visit polk.edu/equity.
Polk State College se compromete a la igualdad de acceso/igualdad de oportunidades en sus programas, actividades, y empleo. Para más información, visite polk.edu/equity.
Polk State College pran angajman pou bay tout moun menm dwa ak opòtinite nan tout pwogram, aktivite, ak travay li yo. Pou plis enfòmasyon, vizite polk.edu/equity.