Current Students

How to Request Accommodations each Semester

Accommodations are not retroactive. You must contact Kim Pearsall or Ed Zirkle after you register for classes each semester. In order for accommodation letters to be sent to your instructors, please email Kim at with all of your course information for the upcoming semester.