BankMobile Vibe Account

  1. What is BankMobile and the BankMobile Vibe Account?

    • Polk State College uses the financial services of BankMobile to manage student refunds and financial aid via the Vibe account which students must activate.
    • New students will receive an Activation Instruction mailer from BankMobile. You will then select a preference for how funds should be disbursed: onto the BankMobile EagleChoice debit card or by automatic deposit to an existing account.
    • Existing students who do NOT have an active preference should see a Cash Management Assistant on either the Winter Haven or Lakeland campus to review your specific needs.
  2. Do I need to have a BankMobile EagleChoice card?

    • No. However, you must choose to have funds either deposited into an existing bank account or sent to your active BankMobile EagleChoice Card.
  3. I did not receive an Activation Instruction mailer. What do I do?

    • Contact the Cash Management Assistant’s office either by telephone at 863-297-1000 Ext. 6146 or ext. 5536 or by e-mail at or
    • Include your student ID, your name, and your verified address and contact information in your e-mail. A Cash Management Assistant will review your current status & contact you regarding your specific situation.
    • The first EagleChoice card is free, but a replacement card will cost you $10.00.
  4. How long does it take to receive the BankMobile EagleChoice debit card?

    • Most EagleChoice cards are received within 10 business days from selection/activation date.
  5. I am having trouble activating my EagleChoice card. What do I do?

    Go here and click on the FAQ’s link at the bottom of the page.

  6. I should have a refund or a financial aid disbursement. Where is it?

      • Refunds/financial aid are electronically deposited to your BankMobile EagleChoice card or the account you designated during Activation. If you paid by credit card, and the card is still valid, the refund will go back to that original form of payment.
      • You can find your refund status by logging on to Passport under My Financials.
      • Scheduled disbursement dates are found on the College Academic Calendar.
  7. How do I change my refund preference or order a replacement card?

    • Go to the BankMobile site at and login to your account. Options to change refund preference or order a new card are located under the Profile tab.
  8. Where can I find the College's Accounts, Fee, and Contract Disclosure?

    To view our institution’s contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank, click here.