- All New and readmitting after one year of separation or if you are changing your degree path this includes Dual enrollment/Collegiate students. Transient students are not required to take it.
- You do not need to see an advisor before taking Student Orientation.
- You can pause and take a short break. Do not skip or exit you will lose your progress and have to restart the orientation.
- Call the Information Center at 863.297.1000 if you are experiencing any issue.
- After clicking the link below, please disregard the pop-up message that prompts you to Login to continue. You can continue through orientation without logging in to Canvas.
- Allow 24 hours during normal business hours for emailed Orientation holds to be lifted.
Best viewed in Chrome or Firefox. Internet Explorer and Safari are not supported.
24/7 online \ Computers available on all campuses in Advising and TLCC