Remote Dual Enrollment Process

Below are the steps for dual enrollment registration.

Complete the Polk State College online admission application.

— Submit official scores from an approved placement test.

PERT, ACT, or SAT scores are acceptable. Official scores must be sent directly to Polk State College from the respective testing agency. PERT scores are accessible to the College from the PERT Testing Repository and are considered official, so students do not need to request PERT scores. Your scores cannot be older than two years from the first day of the semester you plan to attend.

If you are using ACT or SAT, unofficial scores may be used for one semester, but registration for future terms will be blocked until official scores are received and processed by the college. To obtain scores: Click here for SAT scoresClick here for ACT scores. PERT testing is offered remotely.

— Complete the College’s student orientation.

Take the online orientation. You will have a registration hold until you complete orientation. Once you complete orientation, you will be able to register within four school days

— Complete course selection, approval, and registration.

Public school students — Use the DELTA portal and meet with the high school counselor each semester.  The high school counselor will give students information on the use of DELTA. Once Delta process is complete, the high school counselor will send email to with student name, College ID number, course, and reference number of the course.

Private school and home-schooled students — The approval form must be signed each semester by the high school counselor or home-school parent and sent to at the time of registration.

Florida Virtual School students — This approval form must be signed by the high school counselor and submitted to Polk State by the counselor to each semester.

Use the PASSPORT student portal to check your schedule for accuracy.

check the Academic Calendar for dates and times of open registration.

— Submit course schedule to high school counselor

Course schedules and grades are sent to the public high school for inclusion on the high school transcript at the end of each term. Homeschool and private school students must request an official transcript from the College or use the unofficial transcript in the PASSPORT portal.

— Acquire textbooks

Each public and private school will give students instructions about when and where to acquire dual enrollment textbooks. Home-schooled students’ textbooks and materials will be provided by Polk State.

Bookstore Contact Info:

Lakeland Campus | | 863.665.8431

Winter Haven Campus | | 863.299.3325

Steps to Withdraw from a course

    1. Student requests a withdrawal form from
    2. Student submits the form to his/her high school counselor to discuss the withdrawal and how it will affect his/her high school schedule, grade point average, and eligibility to continue in the dual enrollment program. A counselor must sign the form.
    3. Student returns completed and signed form electronically to prior to the published withdrawal deadline for the class. If you have additional questions, please email